February 21, 2020: Results of the 2020 Governing Council and Academic Board Elections
The Academic Board is one of the three Boards of the Governing Council. It is responsible for matters affecting the teaching, learning and research functions of the University, the establishment of University objectives and priorities, the development of long-term and short-term plans and effective use of resources in the course of these pursuits.
The Academic Board has four Standing Committees:
If you would like to receive meeting notifications for this governance body then you may subscribe to our mailing list.
Meeting Agenda Packages and Reports
for the Current Academic Year
- Meeting Schedule
- Elected Members' Terms of Office, 2019-20 to 2021-22
- Terms of Reference
- Academic Board Calendar of Business (Updates posted every Friday)
- Agenda Packages and Reports (After the 2018 - 2019 Academic Year)
- Previous Meeting Agendas and Reports (Before the 2019 - 2020 Academic Year)
- Additional Reports Required by Policy or Terms of Reference
- Frequently asked Questions