- Academic Appeals
Academic Discipline & Academic Discipline Appeals
- Academic Discipline
- Academic Discipline Appeals
Non-Academic Discipline & Non-Academic Discipline Appeals
- Non-Academic Discipline
- Non-Academic Discipline Appeals
- Sexual Violence & Sexual Harassment
- University-Mandated Leave Policy
- Complaint and Resolution Council for Student Societies (CRCSS)
- Advancement Review Panel - CUPE 3902 Unit 3
- Clinical Faculty Academic Clinical Tribunal
- Clinical Faculty Grievance Review Panel
- UTFA Tenure Appeals
- UTFA Grievances
- UTFA Workload Adjudication
The ADFG Office assists in administering many of the University’s quasi-judicial processes, and is neutral in its function. The Complaint and Resolution Council for Student Societies (CRCSS) responds to complaints that cannot be resolved at the student society level. The role of the ADFG Office is to facilitate the nomination process for the Chair of the CRCSS. The Chair is then confirmed by the University Affairs Board (UAB). The current Chair is Mr. Ben Drory.
It is important to note that complaints made to the CRCSS are through the Office of the Vice-Provost, Students, as the ADFG Office is only involved with facilitating the nomination process for the Chair.
For more information on complaints about student socieites and/or groups, and CRCSS procedures, please click here.