Degree Upgrades

In order to obtain your Honours Upgrade diploma, you must return your original Bachelors diploma to the Office of Convocation to exchange for the Honours Upgrade. 

You may claim your Honours Upgrade diploma by the following methods:

  • In person at our office
  • Delivered via courier

For full details regarding these options, please visit the Delivery/Pickup page on our website.

The Office of Convocation will hold your Honours Upgrade diploma for one year following the date of conferral.

Lost your original Bachelors diploma?

In the case of a lost or destroyed diploma, you will have to complete a Statutory Declaration Form that you must have signed and sealed by a Notary Public*, legally swearing that the original diploma has been lost.

(*A Notary Public is a public official who can authenticate documents with a notarial seal. Many lawyers are also Notaries. A Notary Public is not equivalent to a Guarantor. Please contact a local law office in your area.)