General information about fees is found on the Student Accounts website along with answers to some frequently asked questions.
Detailed fees information for Graduate Students is found on the Graduate Fees https://www.sgs.utoronto.ca/future-students/graduate-fees/ website (SGS).
Are you a student who is feeling distressed? The University of Toronto Student Life office provides a range of health services for your physical and mental health wellbeing. Just click to visit the website!
The University of Toronto offers a chat-based, virtual assistant for students wanting to learn more about the mental health supports available to them at the University.
Just tell NAVI what you need help with or how you are feeling!
If you have concerns related to living in a University residence:
Try to resolve your problem by discussing it with the Dean of Students/Director of Residence.
If the matter is not resolved at that level, your next steps depend on the residence involved.
- St. George Campus
- Mississauga Campus (UTM)
- Scarborough Campus (UTSC)
- For St. George residences without college affiliation (Chestnut Residence, Graduate House, or Student Family Housing) contact the Director of Ancillary Services.
- For Innis, New, University, and Woodsworth College residences speak with the Principal.
- For University of St. Michael’s College or Victoria University residences, contact the Office of the President. For Trinity College, contact the Office of the Provost.
- For UTM residences
- Step 2A, contact the Assistant Principal, Student Services/Dean of Student Affairs.
- Step 2B: If the matter is still not resolved, contact the Office of the Principal.
- For UTSC residences
- Step 2A, contact the Dean, Student Experience and Well-Being.
- Step 2B: If the matter is still not resolved, your third step should be to contact the Office of the Principal.
If the matter is still not resolved, contact the Office of the Vice-Provost, Students.
Please note that, although situated within the University of Toronto precinct, the residences at Knox College, Massey College, and Wycliffe College are independent of the University and are not subject to University policies. Therefore, any concerns on the part of U of T students who reside there must be addressed to the administration of that college.
A full list of services on the St. George, UTM, and UTSC campuses and links to their websites can be found on the Student/Campus Life websites at each campus. If you have a concern about a student service contact the Director of the relevant service.