Student Services located at UTM include the AccessAbility Resource Centre, Career Centre, Health & Counselling Centre, Student Housing & Residence Life, and Physical Education, Athletics & Recreation (all under the umbrella of Student Affairs), along with the Registrar’s Office, Academic Skills Centre, and Early Learning Centre (childcare).
- If you have a concern about a student service located at UTM your first step is to take it to the Director of the service.
- If your concern has not been resolved after taking this step, your second step should be to contact the administrator to whom the director reports:
- Academic advising, financial aid or other registrarial issues, contact the Registrar 905-828-5399.
- Academic Skills Centre, contact the Office of the Dean (Academic) at 905-828-5207.
- Childcare, contact the Coordinator of the University’s Early Learning Centres at 416-978-6726.
- All others, contact the Office of the Dean of Student Affairs at 905-828-3872.
- If the matter is still not resolved, your third step should be to contact the Office of the Principal at 905-828-5212 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have followed the steps described but the matter is still not resolved or if you wish to talk with us before proceeding, please contact us.