To listen to the live webcast of the meeting, go to:
Pursuant to section 38 of By-Law Number 2,
consideration of items 14-15 will take place in camera.
- Chair’s Remarks
- Report of the Vice-President and Provost
- Bicentennial Campaign – Approval of Campaign Priorities and Plans (for recommendation)* (Presentation)
Be It Recommended
THAT the Summary of Approved Academic Funding Priorities (Campaign Priorities Summary) as of August 20, 2021, be approved as the planning framework for the University’s fundraising campaign.
- Proposed Revisions: Policy on Capital Planning and Capital Projects (for recommendation)*
Be It Recommended
THAT the revised Policy on Capital Planning and Capital Projects dated September 1, 2021 be approved, to be effective October 28, 2021.
- Revisions to the Terms of Reference of the Planning & Budget Committee (for information)*
- Revisions to the Terms of Reference of the Academic Board (for information)*
- Approvals Under Summer Executive Authority (for information)**
- Capital Projects: Report of the Project Planning Committee for Student Services Hub at the University of Toronto Mississauga (for approval)** (Presentation)
Be It Resolved:
THAT subject to confirmation by the Executive Committee,
THAT the project scope of the Student Services Hub at University of Toronto Mississauga, as identified in the Report of the Project Planning Committee for the University of Toronto Mississauga Student Services Hub dated August 6, 2021, totalling 1354 net assignable square metres (nasm) (2040.9 net square metres) be approved in principle, to be funded by UTM Capital Reserves derived from the UTM Operating Budget and Financing.
- Report of the Previous Meeting: Report Number 234 – May 27, 2021 (for approval)**
- Business Arising from the Report of the Previous Meeting
- Items for Information**
- 2021-2022 Calendar of Business
- Report Number 278 of the Agenda Committee – May 31, 2021
- Report Number 279 of the Agenda Committee – June 23, 2021
- Report Number 280 of the Agenda Committee – September 28, 2021
- Report Number 209 of the Committee on Academic Policy and Programs – September 23, 2021
- Report Number 201 of the Planning and Budget Committee – September 23, 2021
- Date of the Next Meeting – November 17, 2021 at 3:10 to 5:10 p.m.
- Other Business
IN CAMERA CONSENT AGENDA
- Capital Project: Report of the Project Planning Committee for the Student Services Hub at the University of Toronto Mississauga – Total Project Cost and Sources of Funding (for approval)+
- Quarterly List of Donations of $250,000 or more to the University of Toronto May 1 to July 31, 2021 (for information)+
* Documentation attached
** Documentation for consent item included. This item will be given individual consideration
by the Board only if a member so requests. Members with questions or who would like a consent
item to be discussed by the Board are asked to notify the Secretary, Ms. Tracey Gameiro, at least
24 hours before the meeting, by telephone (416-978-8425) or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
+ Confidential documentation for members only.
*** Documentation forthcoming