To listen to the live webcast of the meeting, go to:
Pursuant to section 33 of By-Law Number 2,
consideration of item 10 will take place in camera.
- Chair’s Remarks
- Report of the Vice-President and Principal (for information)
- Principal’s Report
- Administration Portfolio Updates
- William A. Gough, Vice-Principal, Academic & Dean;
- Desmond Pouyat, Dean, Student Experience & Wellbeing;
- Andrew Arifuzzaman, Chief Administrative Officer.
- Capital Project: Report of the Project Planning Committee for New Classroom, Academic and Administrative Building (Instructional Centre-2 or IC-2) at UTSC (For Recommendation) *
Be It Recommended
THAT the Report of the Project Planning Committee for the New Classroom, Academic, and Administrative Building (Instructional Centre 2 or IC-2) at the University of Toronto Scarborough (UTSC), dated November 17, 2020, be approved in principle; and,
THAT the project totaling 9,915 net assignable square metres (nasm) and 19,646 gross square metres (gsm), be approved in principle, to be funded by Future Major Capital Project Reserves, Borrowing and UTSC Major Capital Construction.
- Report of the Previous Meeting: Report Number 44 - November 17, 2020 (for approval) *
- Business Arising from the Report of the Previous Meeting
- Reports for Information
- Report Number 45 of the UTSC Agenda Committee (January 18, 2021) *
- Report Number 48 of the UTSC Academic Affairs Committee (January 13, 2021) *
- Report Number 41 of the UTSC Campus Affairs Committee (January 11, 2021) *
- Date of Next Meeting - Wednesday, March 10, 2021 at 4:10 p.m.
- Question Period
- Other Business
IN CAMERA SESSION
10. Capital Project: Report of the Project Planning Committee for New Classroom, Academic and Administrative Building (Instructional Centre-2 or IC-2) at UTSC – Total Project Cost and Sources of Funding (For Recommendation) +
* Documentation is attached.
** Documentation for consent item included. This item will be given individual consideration by the Committee
only if a member so requests. Members with questions or who would like the consent item to be discussed by the
ommittee are invited to notify the Secretary, Emma Thacker, at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting by
telephone at 416-287-5639 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
*** Documentation is to follow
+ Confidential documentation is attached for members only.