Non-Academic Discipline Appeal Panels

Non-academic discipline matters that come before the Discipline Appeals Board are heard by the following: the Chair or one of the Associate Chairs of the University Tribunal, a faculty member that is or was a member of the University Affairs Board ("UAB") or the Governing Council ("GC") and two student members that are or were members of UAB or GC.

The faculty and student members are usually drawn from the pool of "UAB" appointments.